Fran Weaver, our dear colleague and friend, passed away last Sunday (25th March, 2018). His wake was held at Kaisla yesterday evening. The custom tends to be that we always remember, write and say good things about the deceased even when we really have to delve deep into our memories to find them. With Fran it was easy. He was liked by all, respected by everyone and showed kindness to people he knew and to those he didn’t. The number of people at his favourite beer spot last night, proved that. We will miss him. Rest in peace dear Fran.
- Turkey must respect foreign media outlets’ independence
- Now what? Brief answers to 8 questions about gov’t resignation
- Data leak reveals shady financial transfers to Nordea Bank
- EJN demund freeing political prisoners in Egypt
- Call for justice and accountability of state authorities on the anniversary of the murder of Jan Kuciak