- With our nation states on the ropes, it’s time for cities to take the lead
- The Finnish Red Cross Is Sending A Hospital To Bangladesh To Help The Refugees
- International press freedom groups condemn killing of Maltese investigative journalist
- We had fun – where were you?
- Serbian Embassy Welcomes Finnish Journalists
Monthly Archives: June 2017
by Violetta Teetor The Serbian Ambassador Saša Obradović and his lovely wife Javorka gave a group of Finnish journalists a warm welcome at the Embassy and residence in Kulosaari. Serbian snacks and wine were plentiful and we all agreed that … Continue reading
by Violetta Teetor The travel industry is growing at an unprecedented pace with numbers increasing from 1,2 billion to 1,8 billion in the very near future. It also accounts for 10% of the world’s GDP, provides 1/10 jobs and is … Continue reading