- With our nation states on the ropes, it’s time for cities to take the lead
- The Finnish Red Cross Is Sending A Hospital To Bangladesh To Help The Refugees
- International press freedom groups condemn killing of Maltese investigative journalist
- We had fun – where were you?
- Serbian Embassy Welcomes Finnish Journalists
Monthly Archives: April 2017
by Violetta Teetor The sun beams down on Luxembourg Square where Members of the European Parliament, journalists, and visitors spill out of these halls of power to enjoy the simplicity of a warm day. This Monday follows a weekend of … Continue reading